|This poster has not been used publicly before now
|| Poster - August 18, 1994|
UFO TWO AND CREW SAY:
SHEDDING OF OUR BORROWED
HUMAN BODIES MAY BE REQUIRED IN
ORDER TO TAKE UP OUR NEW BODIES
BELONGING TO THE NEXT
IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE
WITH US YOU MUST BE WILLING TO LOSE
EVERYTHING OF THIS WORLD IN ORDER TO HAVE LIFE IN THE NEXT.
CLING TO THIS WORLD AND YOU'LL SURELY
- Crew says they are from another Time - an Evolutionary Kingdom Level
Far Above Human (what humans refer to as the Kingdom of God) - where
- They admit to an "undercover" presence for more than 20 years.
- Their bodies (as containers) were "picked" and "prepped" by others
from their "world" beginning as early as the late '20's, though they've
been bringing in crew members (in soul bodies) from their spacecrafts (UFOs) on Earth's
surface since the early 1970's (the first wave in mid-1970's, the second
and final wave in the early 1990's), for them to individually begin
"incarnating" or taking over those prepped bodies.
- Each crew member has taken over an adult human body - the two crew
instructors first - who subsequently gathered and assisted other crew
members in gaining control over their chosen human bodies.
- They say that this planet is ruled by malevolent
adversary races of space aliens and has been, for the most part, since
this immediate civilization's beginning.
- They say that Representatives from their time nurtured a number of
human strains in the early stages of this civilization, and later sent two
Representatives (the younger of which was incarnate) 2000 years ago, for a
brief visit with a small crew (in training) to attempt to expose to the
humans their enslaved predicament, while even offering them a way out.
- They say that Earth's humans are unknowingly even more enslaved today.
The malevolent aliens use "psychological warfare" techniques to keep
Earth's humans bound in a state of regression, while thinking they are
- This visiting crew states that their "world" is a genderless
(sexless), non-mammalian (though certainly non-reptilian), crew-minded,
service-oriented world that finds greed, lust, and self-serving pursuits
- They say that they can explain how their numbers
periodically may increase, and how "new" members can be born in a human body
(its soul "awakened" out of dormancy) and can use that human body as its
"cocoon" or "chrysalis" for its next-world body (what some orientations
refer to as "glorified body"). Their world's members do not seek
independence, but live to look entirely to their "Older" (more
experienced) Members, on up the "vine" to the "Chief of Chiefs."
- Now, as they prepare to leave, they are more open about their purpose,
since possible adverse reactions by this world to their knowledge and
behavior, can no longer interfere with their mission.
- They say that they may be required to discard their
"undercover costume" (their borrowed human body) as they depart - leaving
their "chrysalis" behind.
- If their Father does not require this "disposition" of them - He will take
them up into His "cloud of light" (spacecraft) before such "laying down of bodies" need occur.
- Any who would be "born" into their world must
willingly break all ties to this world, forsaking all human-mammalian
behavioral traits. Their physical bodies in their world are - in comparison to human
bodies - incorruptible and imperishable (non-decaying).
- They feel strongly that all visitations from the
Evolutionary Level Above Human have been corrupted by the malevolent space
alien races into binding human religions - as soon as those "Next Level"
- This crew claims that the Level Above Human is in the process of
recycling Earth's environment and inhabitants in preparation for a new
End of Section 6